My Life Was Just a Cheap, Meaningless Void Until Now
Thursday, September 23, 2010
How is it that I've survived the past 31 years without this website?! HOW?! Found it via Swistle whose adorable husband bought her 2 pounds of pens for $10. Which makes me love her (and by extension, her husband) even more. Not only because I really abhor pencils, but also because freebie pens always end up being the best and longest-lasting - like county fair goldfish.

Anybody need some plastic graduates for Christmas? A Figure 9 Carabiner makes an excellent (if a bit sharp) stocking stuffer! Hannukah just wouldn't be the same without a Digital Multimeter, now would it? I DON'T THINK SO.

Nerdy as it is, this might be my new favorite website. Everybody is getting science stuff for the holidays! You bring the egg nog, I'll bring the 500 mL Erlen Flasks.