The Dress
Monday, October 22, 2007
For those of you that wanted to know what I ended up wearing to the reunion, it was the wool strapless dress that I also wore to Heather & Scott's wedding last fall. I wore more casual shoes (black strappy leather ones) instead of the bejeweled, satin option I chose for the nuptials.

To be honest, I'm not thrilled with how I ended up looking, but I had a good vibe going that night regardless - a few cocktails later, it wouldn't have mattered if I'd showed up in jeans. So all is well that ends well, and I didn't have to buy a new dress! (although I did end up buying two new dresses that will be used for wedding season next year - total count thus far is 2)

There are a couple photos in my Flickr account, but for the most part, the night of the reunion will live on in my memory only.