Fin
Monday, July 05, 2010
As it turns out, putting together a list of 100 things to do before I leave the earth is no small feat. I had to cut my losses at 75 - which seemed a satisfactory, large-enough number - and besides, I'm working really hard this year on not sweating the small stuff. So 75 it is, and at 75 it shall remain.

Jamie's Life List - Part 3 of 3

51. see a movie at a drive-in theatre
52. spend a lot of money on my wardrobe in one shot with no guilt
53. throw a party with a photo booth
54. improve my skin tone
55. successfully build a sandcastle
56. name a pet "Haricots Vert" (Harry, for short)
57. retire to someplace that has waves
58. make a consistent habit of thinking before speaking
59. take a Mondo Beyondo class
60. stand up for myself
61. pull my kids from school for a surprise day o'fun
62. get back into the dance studio on a regular basis
63. cross the Brooklyn Bridge on foot
64. be proud (and unapologetic) about my shoe collection
65. look good in a tube top again (even if I'm WAY too old to wear one)
66. spend more time at the local library
67. vacation in/at a Tuscan villa
68. have a closet big enough for a tufted ottoman in the center
69. go an entire week without making any lists
70. hike up a Hawaiian volcano
71. go snorkeling somewhere along the Pacific Rim
72. sew myself a dress that I am really proud to wear
73. take a knife skills class
74. attend a bonfire on the beach
75. learn to reupholster furniture

You can read Part 1 here and Part 2 here. Updates coming soon on the things I've actually done throughout the duration of creating this list. More to come!