A Thousand Apologies
Monday, July 26, 2010
Or maybe just the one - b/c it's been a week since my last post. I'm sorry, did you actually want me to WRITE in this space? I thought it was just a place to regurgitate out my random thoughts about nothing in particular. I hear they call it a blog.

In other news, I'm running another half-marathon:


Crazysaywhuh?! Yes, it's true. I am repeating the very act that I claimed I would never do again. Masochist? Nah. (shrugs) I'm not even entirely sure why I decided to do it (Sean is joining me again, bless his heart), I guess I just thought it might be fun to do another one - this time around, Fancy Doorbell Style. HALLO. Wine and cheese.

So if you can pardon my posting the heinous photo above, you'll have to understand it is necessary for me to complain at least once a week about the training I'm not doing for this dang race. Not that I'm racing - right now, it's more of an enthusiastic shuffle. Regardless, it's happening and I'm going to be there, like it or not. Hopefully it will all turn out for the best, and this time around, I won't be bored and restless. I promise not to stop around mile 11 to walk and text people about how much my hips hurt. Promise promise.

Maybe.